Careers At HTL Wholesale
Join the HTL Wholesale Team Today! Select the position you are applying for below and upload your resume and cover letter when yo complete the form on this page.
Break into the Wholesale industry! HighTechLending, Inc is looking for an experienced Account Executives and Account Executives with no prior experience or broker base:
– $10,000 Signing Bonus (call for details)
– Broker Leads
– 2-5 years’ experience in the reverse industry. MLO license a plus!
– Top Commission comp plan in industry/401k/benefits.
Earn up to 30 basis points!
– Mortgage Banker specializing in “No Overlays FANNIE Direct- FHA to
580 and Reverse!
– Join a dynamic elite sales and operations team! Headquarters in Irvine
– States: AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, IL, MD, NC, NJ, NV, GA, OR, PA, TX,
UT, VA, WA
– Large Open Territories. Broker Base and Marketing Support Provided Daily
Only producers with excellent sales and communications skills to ability to this fast paced closing environment!
To apply: Complete the form on this page and upload your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.
Senior Underwriter Reverse (Remote)
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PRIOR REVERSE UNDERWRITING EXPERIENCE
* Excellent team atmosphere
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a strong salary and benefits, including 401k, and other cool perks. We are a fast growing company with a clear business plan for success. Please submit your salary requests.
We are seeking to add to our Reverse DE Underwriting team. Positions are based in Irvine.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Must have a Direct Endorsement (DE) designation
- Previous experience with reverse mortgages a MUST.
- Underwrite residential reverse mortgage loans within scope of authority, ensuring compliance with FHA and secondary market guidelines
- Review loan file documentation for adherence to loan program guidelines, including but not limited to: property appraisal report, title report, hazard insurance and disclosures
- Evaluate risk and set terms for approval and modification or identify reasons for rejection
- Review and determine acceptability and value support of appraisal reports, title reports, etc. and assess company risk in accordance with guidelines
- Review conditions to determine if documentation clears loan stipulations
- Maintains contact with outside agencies to obtain required information and/or documentation
- Review loans and conditions within established service level agreements
- Communicate effectively with internal staff to maintain a company’s high level of customer service
Desired skills and experience include:
- Must have a Direct Endorsement (DE) designation
- Residential mortgage reverse underwriting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of current credit and collateral guidelines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Accurate typing, spelling and grammar skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with FHA Connections
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
HighTechLending is an equal opportunity employer.
- Excellent Compensation plan
- Full benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Holiday – 11 days
- Potential growth within a growing organization. We promote from within
- Working in a growing and dynamic industry
- Fair Housing Regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Reverse Underwriting: 3 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Vice President of Reverse Operations
Lead & Manage the Reverse Division with key focus on Staffing, Production, Customer Service, Goals & Expectations. Supervises quality of underwriting, underwrite overflow, quality assurance, oversees operations staff performance, development and coordination of operations policies and procedures. Must have thorough knowledge of current investor guidelines as it relates to Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (“HECM”) or other investor products. The VP of Operations will also ensure the focus of all its managers & employees is continuing education, training, and closing of HECM mortgages. This will include, but not limited to the growth and development of branch and TPO production. The primary objective is to meet or exceed company funding mortgage forecasts.
– Manage all Operational Staffing vs. Production Goals
– Active participation in developing budgets & projections to support HTL monthly / annual Business Plans.
– Establish and maintain high-performance Processing, Underwriting, Closing and Post Closing Departments.
– Work with HTL Reverse Operations Managers on Policy & Procedures for file flow from Origination through Post-Closing.
– Distribute all changes in the Mortgage Industry that pertain to Operations.
– Research and implement new products and programs.
– Continual and on-going resolution with Operations staff to resolve issues between retail/TPO sales force and Reverse Operations.
– Weekly and monthly reporting with Dept Managers & Sr. Executive Management.
– Update training calendar monthly to ensure trainings occur on a consistent basis.
– Create all necessary training modules for posting on company Knowledge Coop.
– Make modifications and updates to Reverse Vision software and relay information to Operations Managers on correct use.
– Work with Branch / TPO Development Manager on all implementation and training. (Branch services)
– Establish and monitor best practices/file flow between TPO and Reverse Operations.
– Work with Compliance HUD and state audits.
– Work with Reverse Managers on escalated loans with non-salable and non- insurable issues.
– Work with Reverse Managers on performing Job Performances to meet time requirements.
– Work with Reverse Operations Manager on best practice for completion of payroll/bonus duties.
– 3-5 years recent Reverse Operations experience
– Familiar with LOS Reverse systems and Blitzdocs
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Must have excellent problem-solving skills with both broker and AE.
– Self-motivated, ability to meet production, quality, and service standards.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.