HECM POWER TRAINING
HECMs – A New Approach for the New Year is your chance to increase your ability to market the HECM Program mortgages to trusted advisors, like financial planners. You’ll be sure to find what’s presented to be extremely relevant and immediately actionable.
Attendees from previous seminars have said… “Outstanding”, “High-level stuff”, “Enlightening and entertaining”, “Exceeded my expectations”, “Made difficult concepts understandable and actionable”, “Totally changed my understanding of the business” and, “It was unlike any other industry seminar I’ve attended in the past… in a very good way.”
The day-long seminar will teach you why you can’t keep doing the same things and create different results. It also includes breakfast, beverages, snacks, lunch and all the relevant materials and articles that you’ll be able to immediately use in your marketing efforts.
Special HighTechLending Broker Pricing (Regularly $900)
SEATING IS LIMITED!
Here are just a few of the other things you’ll gain by attending…
• Exactly why the industry’s efforts to target financial planners have failed… and why they can only continue to fail.
• You’ll learn how to make effective presentations to trusted advisors… presentations that lead to productive referral relationships.
• You’ll learn not to give up on mortgage balances well over the HECM principal limits. You’ll see that last year, one of our clients brought $37,000 to close… another brought $90,000 to close and one paid down their mortgage by $320,000 in order to qualify for their HECM. (I’m betting that you would have walked away from all three.)
• You’ll learn to work with a structured process, called Retirement Equity Planning. And you’ll learn to use the process in different situations that were all drawn from real life HECMs.
• Discover applications for the HECM that you haven’t considered… applications that can unlock new and highly qualified audiences for the product. And how to address the issues of cost… and how not to.
Next HECM POWER SALES & MARKETING WORKSHOP – LEVEL 2!
Thursday January 16th 2020
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM PST
At HighTechLending Corporate Office
2030 Main Street, Suite #350 | Irvine, CA 92614
“I’ve probably been hit up by 50+ reverse mortgage “professionals” in the past 12-24 months.
I don’t talk to any of them anymore. I just roll my eyes🙄 and know Andelman is the answer.”
– David G. | Certified Financial Planner