The Grand Club Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Open Only to U.S. Legal Residents
- INTRODUCTION: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by HighTechLending, Inc. The sweepstakes is offered to legal residents of the United States, as confirmed by a valid government-issued photo identification.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entries for the Sweepstakes may be submitted beginning on December 1st 2019, at 6:00 p.m. PST and ends February 28th, 2020, at 11:59:59 PM PST (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. One (1) winner will be drawn on or about march 10th, 2020. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules. Other restrictions apply.
- PRIZE: There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded following the conclusion of the Promotion Period. The Grand Prize Winner, upon confirmation of eligibility, will receive 2 Nights stay in Newport Beach, CA at the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to; ground transportation, airfare, personal charges at lodging, telecommunication charges, security fees, taxes, or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of this prize trip is: $500 USD. Total flat rate charges not to exceed a value of $500. In event rates change or travel date chosen increases room rates beyond $500, Winner is responsible for the additional charges. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Request must be placed no less than sixty (60) days prior to requested departure date. Winner must obey all local laws in regard to lodging restrictions. Prize will be fulfilled in the form of a certificate redeemable by filling in requested information and mailing back to the address indicated. The Grand Prize Winner must call the given telephone extension on the prize letter to arrange trip details. Note: Airfare is not included. If winner is unable to redeem the package within the time period required, the prize will be forfeited. The package is subject to availability and blackout dates. The choice of the suite and resort is based on availability. Prize must be used by December 31st, 2019
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All taxes, fees, and insurance expenses, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitution, cash substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except that HighTechLending, Inc. may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event it deems necessary. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, expressed or implied, except as provided by the manufacturer.
- ELIGIBILITY: “Newport Beach Marriott Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry as confirmed by a valid government-issued photo identification. Employees of HighTechLending, Inc, or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates, as well as their consultants, agencies and employees, and the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings) and household members of such employees are not eligible.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible and valid entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Winner will be notified within ten (10) days of the drawing by certified mail, return receipt requested, addressed to the home address provided on winner’s entry form. Winner also will be notified via electronic mail, at which time his/her e-mail address will be confirmed. Before receiving any prize and as a condition of receiving such prize, the winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release within fourteen (14) days of attempted delivery. If the winner fails to sign and return the required documents within fourteen (14) days of the date on the notification letter, does not accept the prize, or fails to meet any eligibility requirement herein, an alternate winner will be chosen by random drawing to be held as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter. Alternate winner is subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that HighTechLending, Inc, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability for, and shall hold all such parties harmless against any claim, damage, loss or injury that may arise in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes or participation in this Sweepstakes
HighTechLending, Inc will furnish to the Internal Revenue Service any required tax reporting forms relating to the award of the prize including Form 1099-MISC.
- MISCELLANEOUS: This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Void where prohibited. HighTechLending, Inc shall be entitled to interpret these rules as needed – including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winner, deadlines, restrictions on the prize, and eligibility – and all of its decisions are final. By entering, you agree to these conditions. You agree that HighTechLending, Inc, and any subsidiaries and affiliates, and their consultants, agencies and employees, and any telephone network or service provider shall not be responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete transcription of entry information; for lost, stolen, late, or misdirected entries; for incorrect e-mail addresses or bounced-back e-mail messages; for destruction or alteration of entries; for unauthorized access to entries; or for any human error, technical malfunction, delay in operation or transmission, lost data, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications line failure, computer equipment, software, inability to access any web site or online service, or any other error or malfunction. Proof of sending an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by HighTechLending, Inc.
- OWNERSHIP OF E-MAIL ADDRESS: In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter the sweepstakes will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Winner may be required to show proof of being the “authorized account holder.”
- VIOLATIONS OF RULES: HighTechLending, Inc reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it reasonably suspects or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the award mechanism, whether on-line or by any other means, or to be acting in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: You agree that HighTechLending, Inc and any of its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as any of their consultants, agents and employees, and any telephone network or service provider will not be liable for any claim, injury, loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to damage to computer equipment) resulting from participation in this sweepstakes, downloading, or the acceptance or use of the prize. You further agree that HighTechLending, Inc and any subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of the winner or the distribution of the prize. HighTechLending, Inc reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the sweepstakes.
- IMPAIRMENT OF INTEGRITY OF SWEEPSTAKES: If for any reason this sweepstakes or any portion thereof is incapable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, strike, act of God, or any other cause beyond the control of HighTechLending, Inc, HighTechLending, Inc reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without obligation or prior notice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the affected part of the sweepstakes. In such event, HighTechLending, Inc will conduct a drawing to award the prize using all entries received as of the time of cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
- WINNER’S NAME: Winner’s name will be posted on the HighTechLending, Inc website at www.HTLreverse.com for a minimum of 14 days, after which it may be removed. The Winner’s name also may be posted on the other web sites for HighTechLending, Inc, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Alternatively, you can obtain the winner’s name by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope (residents of VT may omit return postage) to: Winners’ List, “Newport Beach Sweepstakes” 2030 Main Street, Suite 350 Irvine, CA 92614.
- BINDING ARBITRATION: By entering the drawing, the entrant agrees that any and all claims against HighTechLending, Inc, its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, judges and agents, arising out of this drawing shall be settled by final and binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in Orange County, California, pursuant to the United States Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §1-16, or before the American Arbitration Association under its International Arbitration Rules if the claim arises from conduct outside of the United States. Any such claim must be filed with the American Arbitration Association within one year after the date that the overall winners have been notified by mail, or no claim or action may be sustained against HighTechLending, Inc, its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, judges and agents, arising out of this drawing.